Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Tool 11- DONE!

1.  What are your favorite tools you now have in your personal technology toolbox? Briefly describe a particular activity that you will plan for your students using at least one of these new tools.

Answer: I would like to embed some more videos into my website for students to re-teach concepts. That way when I have multiple students coming in for help on multiple things, I can expedite this quicker. For example, I could be working 1:1 with one student, another student could be reviewing for a test via videos on the I Pad, and another student could be downloading their missing assignments and printing them out from another. Technology can help expedite this otherwise overwhelming process.

2.  How have you transformed your thinking about the learning that will take place in your classroom? How has your vision for your classroom changed? Are you going to need to make any changes to your classroom to accommodate the 21st Century learner?

Answer: There will be more prep time but less delivery time b/c students will be self directed. But, the nature of children with learning disabilities will necessitate some very guided practice with the technology.

3.  Were there any unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
Answer: I got some good ideas. I would have liked a different format.

No comments:

Post a Comment